Wednesday, August 29, 2018

New Website Launch for A Stylish Love Story Created By Rebecca Meza of Meza Communications





Hello!  I wanted to launch my new website AStylishLoveStory.Com and let you know that you can find highlights of my content here along with my latest Instagram posts on the bottom of my website, but you will still be able to access all of my new and older content via astylishlovestory.blogspot.com.  I love my new website!  I’d love to hear your thoughts about it in the comments below.



Who is responsible for my lovely new website?  My colleague Rebecca Meza from MEZA COMMUNICATIONS.  I met her at the USC Women’s Conference this year at the business expo.  When we met she was so friendly and professional.  I saw a sample of her work and had a recommendation from another business also exhibiting there.  I was beyond impressed with the quality of her work and knew that she was definitely the one that I wanted to work on my project.  Working with Rebecca Meza has been a wonderful experience and because of her high level of quality, excellent communication skills, and attention to detail on my website, I plan on working with her on future projects as well. 

Let’s get to know Rebecca!



Tell me about yourself. 

Hello ASLS family! First off, thank you so much for letting us be a part of this project! It has been wonderful working with you and we’re fans of the mission of ASLS. I grew up in a border town, El Centro in the south east region of California – the Imperial Valley. With nervousness, limited resources but a BIG DREAM, I moved out of my small town and attended California State University, Fullerton for my undergrad. Fullerton became my first home away from home. The communications program at CSUF provided me with all the fundamentals I needed to excel in the field of Public Relations.
Upon graduation I went straight into the workforce working in Public Relations/Marketing for plus size fashion retailer, Torrid. After almost five years of pitching to fashion magazines, producing nationwide events and establishing the social media channels for the brand, a unique opportunity presented itself at the University of Southern California. At this time, I joined the Global Initiatives team at USC. This job allowed me to work with international colleagues, host international dignitaries and plan international conferences. I always dreamed of being a USC Trojan and there I was, living and breathing it every day. The natural step was to pursue graduate school and so in 2016 I graduated with my master’s from USC Annenberg.



Why did you decide to start MEZA Communications?

At the age of 9 years old, I saw my parents start their own business. I had a front row seat in witnessing the entrepreneur realities, the good, the bad, the ugly but also the perks. Growing up this way allowed me to dream of having my own business one day and so that was always in the back of my mind. As I matured and filled my bag with life/professional experiences, the Trojan spirit gave me the extra boost to go ahead and OPEN FOR BUSINESS.



What kind of services do you provide?

We provide in depth services such as developing your company’s strategic communication road map, to developing your branding, to social media management, website design and even event planning. With over 10 years of experience in these areas, we are confident we can help your business excel in this digital era!

What do you enjoy most about what you do?

I love our clients! Every client has unique needs, a unique style and teaches us how to become a better agency. As a boutique agency, we are selective about who we work with, but we do have a soft spot for small business and businesses that are genuinely trying to do good in this world. With amazing clients like this, work doesn’t feel like work, it feels like we’re all working to do good!



What activities are you involved in that give back to the community?

I am currently serving the Trojan community as President-Elect of Society of Trojan Women, helping lead this group that aims to serve our alumni community. In addition, Meza Communications is leading a motivation initiative called: “Y Not?” that aims to inspire our youth by encouraging them to FOLLOW THEIR PASSION, no matter what it is! As the founder of Meza Communications and idea leader for this initiative, I’ve made presentations in high school and college classrooms in hopes of spreading the message.



What do you enjoy doing in your free time?

I am a firm believer that you serve others best when you are your best, so when I’m not serving others, I like to live an active lifestyle. You will find me at the gym, outside jogging, swinging at softballs at my local batting cages, swimming and of course playing with my fur baby @TrojanCharlie. The outdoors and the activity really helps me offset all the time spent in front of a computer screen.



Where can we contact you? 

I would love to be in touch! You can see more about what we do on our website:
and send me a direct email at rvm@mezacomm.com if you want to get in touch!

For all our adventures and projects follow us on FB and Instagram!

10 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! Will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun reading this interview with Rebecca, she sounds like such an proactive person. Having one's own business is something a lot of dream of, but few dare to do. So, it's great to see example like this. I wish Rebecca a lot of success in her business.

    Congrats on your new website dear. That's great news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for checking it out.

      Delete
  3. Rebecca seems to be a true role model! Thanks a lot for this interesting interview!
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, thanks for stopping by. Stay tuned for more interviews. =)

      Delete
  4. Wow, sounds great... I can't wait!
    Interesting interview!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new website launch! It looks fantastic and reflects your stylish love story perfectly. Speaking of updates, if you ever need reliable IT support in Bedford, I recommend checking out the services offered. They're top-notch and can ensure your online presence runs smoothly, just like your new website. Best wishes on this exciting new chapter and visit https://totalgroup.co.uk/it-support-bedford/

    ReplyDelete