I want to take a break from the hustle and bustle of daily life to say "Thank You". Some of you may be celebrating this holiday with friends and family and eating lots of yummy turkey. Of course, this is a nice way to celebrate, but what I wanted to focus on is being thankful. When I stop to think about what I am thankful for, I realize that I am blessed for so many reasons.
Even if you are not celebrating Thanksgiving today, I wanted to encourage you to take a moment to make a list of about 10 things that you truly thankful for. You may find that you have a lot more to be thankful for than you previously thought. You may even realize that you have taken some of those things for granted.
Here is my list of things I am thankful for:
- My sweet family
- My thoughtful boyfriend
- YOU for being such supportive blogger buddies:)
- My education
- The opportunity to work in a field where I can help people
- My adorable cats
- My close friends
- Working with awesome co-workers
- Working with several sponsors this year
- Being able to work with wonderful and talented people on my blog
- A roof over my head
- Food on the table
- Having an outlet to express myself artistically through this blog
- My freedom
- Clothes to wear
- Sunny California
What are you thankful for?
Please feel free to share your list in the comments below.