Hello! Hope everyone is having a fantastic week:) I certainly am. Today, I thought I would talk to you about nails. There are so many fun ways to express ourselves in the way of nail art, but have you ever seen nail wraps? A friend of mine gave me some of these awesome nail wraps to try from a company called Jamberry. She is a consultant for Jamberry, and if you enjoyed reading this post, you may purchase them directly through the links in this post.
These wraps are made of flexible material that can last up to two weeks even through showering and washing your hands. Neato! I tested them out and they sure do last. They also come in a variety of different designs (over 300), so you can choose what nail wraps best express your personal style. I put them on myself and I felt that they were also really easy to apply and remove.
Here is a step by step process of how to apply the
Jamberry Nail Wraps:
1. Clean unpolished nails with alcohol wipe and push back the cuticles.
2. Wrap nail to the wrap that best fits.
3. Peel of nail wrap and warm with a mini heater or blow dryer for 3-5 seconds or until soft and flexible.
4. When warm, press the wrap onto the nail. Apply firm pressure around nail to adhere the wrap to the nail.
Use rubber cuticle pusher to seal the wrap around the base of the cuticle.
5. Trim the top with scissors and file off remaining wrap using a downward motion to remove excess.
6. Apply heat and pressure to the wrap again until it is bonded to the nail.
Photography By: Franz Swantko
The removal process is super easy too!
If you are interested in purchasing some pretty decorative wraps, Style Boxes, or Holiday Gift Sets for this upcoming Holiday Season, please take a Look At Her Website and Order Them Here.
Hope you have a Wonderful Week!
*This is a sponsored post and I received a sample kit. However, all opinions are my own and I was not paid for a positive review.