Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Work Party Event By Create and Cultivate at We Work


A few weeks ago, I attended the Work Party Event by Create and Cultivate at We Work to hear a panel of women entrepreneurs give advice and talk about their lessons learned through entrepreneurship.  When I walked in I was immediately greeted and given a fabulous gift bag!


Everything is themed "so pretty in pink".


They even had a pretty pink bar.


One of the most helpful things I learned from this event was that feedback is a gift...so listen.


They gave us this cute little notebook and I'm definitely going to be using this to jot down all of my creative ideas.


Since I was driving, I had water and a slice of lime:)  Never drink and drive.


This is a quote from Jaclyn Johnson and she has a new book out called Work Party for women who want to create and cultivate the career of their dreams.


Networking of course!

They have conferences coming up and you can get tix here


16 comments:

  1. Networking is very important. I'm a good communicator and pretty good at expressing my views on any subjects, but I'm not so good at small talk and networking. The art of talk is definitely something I need to work on. I think conferences and events like this are great because they can help us learn new things, share experiences and connect with other people. I think it is great that this event focused on female lead businesses and careers because us ladies often have a different way of doing business- and sometimes we need to remind ourselves what our strengths are. As women we are strong, and we should never be afraid to explore our strengths. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to you you never drink and drive! And I see this was really an amazing event. Thanks a lot for taking us with you!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing event, thank you for the amazing impressions.
    And it's good that you neer drink and drive! Really important.

    take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the post, thank you for checking it out.

      Delete
  4. I'm happy for you that you can attend such a great event!

    basicanvas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love such event. You can end up learning so much and been so inspired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. Thank you for stopping by, your support means a lot!

      Delete
  6. Looks like a great event.

    http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you all could've joined, thanks for coming this far at least.

      Delete